User Reviews for Amitriptyline/chlordiazepoxide to treat Depression

Reviews for Amitriptyline/chlordiazepoxide

cindylou2003 November 22, 2011

Limbitrol (amitriptyline / chlordiazepoxide): “This medicine did wonders for me at 19 to 20yrs of age. I slipped into a severe depression. I had to think about WHAT TO THINK ABOUT. Felt like my mind would go blank at any moment. But after being given this medicine, within 3 weeks I snapped out of it. I stopped taking it and haven't needed it again since. But it is a comfort to know it is there should I ever go through that again. ”

doris plumlee May 9, 2011

Limbitrol (amitriptyline / chlordiazepoxide): “I have been taking Limitrol for 30 years. I would not be able to exist if it weren't for Limitrol. I had anxiety attacks and bad depression. I take 3 pills at bedtime and sleep like a baby and wake up feeling great. I am 76 yrs old and the only side effect I have is dry mouth. I can handle that. It is a shame my medicare and TexansPlus insurance will not except this medicine.”

pain-less August 12, 2009

“This is the first medicine that I have used that helps my fibromyalgia pain and sleep issues”

Anonymous February 6, 2009

Limbitrol DS (amitriptyline / chlordiazepoxide): “This healed my anxiety and deep depression and made me able to work, think, work out, enjoy my life, and recoup the losses caused by my illness. My whole self got well, including physical ailments. Had no difficulty tapering off when I was completely well.”