User Reviews for Gelusil

Gelusil has an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Gas
9.5
GERD
Indigestion
Summary of Gelusil reviews 9.2 4 reviews

andyx May 31, 2013

For GERD: “Been using this for more than 20 years and is an excellent emergency use medication for any episode. I had no side effects and it was originally suggested by my gastroenterologist. For some reason, they are no longer being manufactured.”

Priyanka · Taken for less than 1 month August 20, 2021

For Gas: “This medicine suggestd by my gastroenterology.this medicine is very good for flatulence and abdominal distention .”

nickk July 1, 2013

For Gas: “I had this during my pregnancy.”

paj · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2020

For Indigestion: “I always use Gelusil when I suffer from acidity or indigestion. It has given me quick relief. I like the texture of the chewable tablet that helps even to get the gas out.”

More about Gelusil (aluminum hydroxide / magnesium hydroxide / simethicone)

Other brands