User Reviews for Ventolin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Ventolin.
Reviews for Ventolin to treat COPD, Acute
"I was prescribed for acute COPD. Since I've been using the inhaler I have had less flare-ups. I am able to breathe a lot better."
gr8kate (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2013
36 users found this comment helpful.
More about Ventolin (albuterol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- 15 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: adrenergic bronchodilators
- Ventolin (Advanced Reading)
- Ventolin Inhalation (Advanced Reading)
- Ventolin Rotacaps (Advanced Reading)