User Reviews for ProAir HFA to treat COPD, Maintenance
“This inhaler is so overpriced it is a joke. I experience side effects from it immediately as bronchospasm. Pharmacies should have to pay patients to use it, rather than paying the docs.”
“Too expensive. I use sparingly and often have to go without when I can't afford the high cost of the refill since my insurance doesn't cover it.”
“I could not be without Pro-Air. I take it with me everywhere I go, it works very fast and is a lot less expensive than my other inhalers.”
Frequently asked questions
- Does either Ventolin or albuterol contain steroids?
- Does coffee help with asthma?
- Can you use an expired albuterol inhaler?
- What is albuterol sulfate and can I take it if I'm allergic to sulfa?
- How do you use the ProAir Digihaler?
“Improved breathing 50% the frist time I used it.”
This information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.
More about ProAir HFA (albuterol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 61 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: adrenergic bronchodilators
- Latest FDA Alerts (5)
- FDA Approval History