User Reviews for Paracetamol to treat Muscle Pain
“Paracetamol The only thing that works for me without any side effects, takes about 20 minutes to kick in, fantastic for muscle pain and anxiety attacks and insomnia, I take two 500mg tablets every 4 hours (four times a day), for two days then I'm okay.”
“Great for backache.”
“It's for fever and muscle pain. It's the best if you have a muscle pain after training or the next day. 30 minutes after taking the pill you will be just fine.”
Frequently asked questions
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- Acetaminophen vs ibuprofen: What is the difference?
- Is it safe to take Ibuprofen (Advil) with acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
- Is acetaminophen the same as Tylenol?
- What is paracetamol called in the USA?
This information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.
Learn more about Muscle Pain
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- Understanding Opioid (Narcotic) Pain Medications
- Pain Management - Types of Pain and Treatment Options
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics