User Reviews for Tylox to treat Pain

Tylox has an average rating of 8.8 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 91% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Tylox Rating Summary

8.8/10 average rating

Compare all 1432 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Tylox

GBerry June 12, 2008

“This is really strange. My mom, who has Alzheimers was given this drug to help her recover from a hysterectomy. We have found a definite connection between Tylox and her Alzheimers- it's greatly improved! She regained about 18 months of mental deterioration from the Alzheimers after taking this drug. No one can understand why there's a connection. When she stopped taking Tylox, her Alzheimers once again became worse. When we restarted Tylox, once again, her mental capacity improved tremendously.”

Mstigeress in LA August 14, 2016

“I had either an abscess tooth and/or nerve exposure. The Tylox worked within a matter of minutes for me. The pain from this toothache made giving birth seem like nothing. It will definitely get me by until I can contact my dentist first thing Monday morning.”

Tigger ( tig23 ) January 14, 2011

“I was on Tylox for 4 yrs to control pain in my Left foot. had 3 op on foot in 7 yrs. Tried every pain killer out there, but my pain was killing me until a doctor gave me this. I took this drug 4 yrs, then went off it myself, I had to cut back until I did not need it no more. Now I got wounded in IRAQ due to a IED, same leg. Now left knee and same foot. Back on Tylox, only medicine that works for me.”

Anonymous July 4, 2008

“Post surgery: I am sensitive to medicine and this one is not too hard on my stomach. It helps me get comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep. It will cause hard stool or constipation. I have been taking one every night at dinner and 2 stool softeners in the morning with breakfast. Cannot take and work or drive so only useful for nights. Overall very happy with this.”

Aaron pharm tech October 6, 2010

“I had a toothache that was so painful it brought me to my knees and into tears. I also have a great tolerance to pain. This is the only thing that helped until I went to the dentist. Overall I am very happy with the results of this medication.”

bluetransam April 21, 2008

“Worked really well for nerve pain - it's a lot like Lortab or Vicodin. It gives an energy burst (depending on your tolerance level with these types of medicine) within 20-40 minutes.”

Bubba Jo April 30, 2008

“Had severe lower back pain from a logging accident. Really helped with the pain. Very easy to get addicted to. Doctor had to take me off gradually.”

Anonymous April 22, 2008

“I had a broken toe and it worked great for the pain.”

Krisie June 28, 2013

“Was given Tylox capsules after having back to back abdominal surgery. Pain was greatly reduced, and side effects were low, only itching and slight drowsiness.”

hammer71 August 31, 2009

“This medicine has helped me with my pain. It seems to work very well for me.”

Quorrah May 10, 2011

“Very effective. Back pain was gone. I was very silly.”