TYLOX McNEIL TYLOX McNEIL (Tylox 500 mg / 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/oxycodone
Pill imprint TYLOX McNEIL TYLOX McNEIL has been identified as Tylox 500 mg / 5 mg.
Tylox is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tylox 500 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- TYLOX McNEIL TYLOX McNEIL
- 500 mg / 5 mg
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Tylox (acetaminophen / oxycodone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 13 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.