User Reviews for Endocet to treat Chronic Pain

Endocet has an average rating of 8.8 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings for the treatment of Chronic Pain. 83% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Endocet Rating Summary

8.8/10 average rating

Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Chronic Pain.

Reviews for Endocet

Just A Lady · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 10, 2020

“I have been on 10/325 Endocet for over 8 years. I lived in WA for 3 of those years, now moved to ND. In WA I paid $25.00 for 224 every 29 days. My pharmacist here as of today charging me $395.00 every 29 day. He says the price is going up, and if he runs it through my insurance he will lose money. I can not do this anymore. I've been disabled since 2009. My spine is cemented L2, 3, 4, 5 & S1 it's also got 2 rods and 8 screws. My upper spine is twisted from degeneration and fused in 2 places . I don't know what to do. I had tried different ones like Watson but they don't make them anymore. I have chronic pancreatitous and can not take any NSAIDS. Reading all these comments is scaring me as to WHAT DOES ONE TAKE WHEN ENDOCET GETS TO DARN EXPENSIVE. (Oh only 1 pharmacy will order them for me) any suggestions???”

Gagmo · Taken for 10 years or more July 23, 2020

“After a few on the job injuries, 2 lumbar spine surgeries & 7, (yes I said 7), cervical spine surgeries over 15 years, I have tried every narcotic & non-narcotic pain reliever going. I am in constant pain since 2 of the neck surgeries were failures ! My pain management Dr. is a Saint in letting me play guinea pig since I wanted less narcotics. After almost 20 years of 24/7 documented pain & surgeries, Endocet does the best job ever ! (Percocet is aces but who can afford it !). I’ve been on 10/325mg Endocet for almost 15 years now and haven’t needed anything stronger, nor have I needed to ask for any more than my normal 150 quantity. If the pain gets unbearable I am to take 2 every 4 hours which works pretty well for me. Not many side effects, every 2nd or 3rd Rx I may get ‘the itchies’ an hour after taking them, it sucks but does go away. Thank you for Endocet 10/325”

In pain guy person · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 14, 2018

“Chronic neck and back pain from congenital stenosis and degenerative disc disease which also create bad arthritis. Started with activis 10/325 generic Percocet and worked great. About 1 year later they switched to Camber and Mallnkrodt (however it’s spelled). They are both bad. The Mallinkrodt start strong and great pain relief, but only for 2-3 hours if lucky. Found out I could request any special medication I wanted. So after I heard that I immediately googled, who had the best generic for Percocet for about 3 hours. Found out about 75% of everyone said ENDOCET was the best. And that makes sense, since Endocet is Percocets own generic (weird they’d make their own generic). And Endocet is definitely the best I’ve had and I’ve had a lot of generics, and the original, Percocet; Endocet is basically Percocet. ”

severe bursitis in both hips · Taken for less than 1 month February 6, 2014

“When the cortizone shots stopped helping me, my Dr prescribed Endocet. Day one I was able to walk, sit, stand and lay down pain free. I do get a little bit light headed. I'll take that any day! Previously tried hydrocodone all the way to 10/325 and I was still in pain. This really works wonders.”

rme61 September 17, 2013

“I have Fibromyalgia and I have taken Oxycodone for when I am having a bad day and my Fibromyalgia flares up. It helps me have a better life, I can get up and move. This medication takes the edge off for me. It does not take all the pain away which is okay because I just want to be able to function rather than staying in bed or on couch all day unable to get up due to the pain.”

LIMEe May 3, 2019

“I have a field spinal fusion for 10 years I have a been on pain medicine from hydrocodone the Lortab to you name it and does it without a doubt is the most effective medicine I’ve ever been on for my back. One pill every eight hours no pain throughout the whole day thank you for making – that it change my life the chronic pain does not suck my life away anymore.”

LUCKY ONE September 14, 2013

“I had a major injury, fell from over a two story scafel while on a job. Long story short, I LIVED. Having landed on my back & neck, I was unconscious & awoke in the ER, & now I live with shattered discs & other problems. It has now been over 2 1/2 years. I was on Norco & like others have said, it just wasn't cutting it. My comparison to this after only being on it a few months is that, it works better mg. per mg., than Lortab, but I get massive heartburn and I see I'm not alone. ”

whenindoubt · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 21, 2013

“Have two torn rotator cuffs and been in physical therapy for over a year. I first was taking nothing until ALL MRI's, x-rays etc were done after I had waited a month before going to the DR. Dr. first put me on two Endocet 10/325 a day and was sent to a Orthopedic Clinic. Ortho.'s plan, Physical therapy, quarterly injections of cortisone and continue PCP pain treatment. With physical therapy 3 times per week, an increase of one more tab per day was requested by my physical therapist to withstand the pain. So I have been on 3 per day for about a year with good results. Osteoarthritis has set up in my shoulder joints as well due to the damages caused by my tears/accident. Sleeping is a huge problem still! No side effects on me.”

1ofmanyinpain · Taken for less than 1 month August 20, 2012

“Been in Pain Management for 8 years. Until 2 weeks ago I was taking 120 mg Methadone along with 5 X 30mg Oxycodone a day. I have Spinal Stenosis, DDD, DJD,, Post Lamenectomy Syndrome, Osteoarthritis in knee, spine and shoulder. I missed a pill count and was discharged. 2 Weeks later I finally got into another pain management clinic and he puts me on 4 Endocet 10/325 a day. Nothing in comparison to what I was on but it was my first visit..so I wait. My first day on it and it already makes my stomach upset but it was worth it to get anything.”

TheVampireButterfly November 27, 2014

“Only pill I can take just one of and it work”

ROS8967 · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 24, 2013

“I went from pain to feeling pain free within an hour.”

Bobs brew March 8, 2014

“Endocets are the most tolerable of any prescription pain medication.”

month · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 21, 2013

“Help with my pain I have in my back and legs. Really helps for pain. ”