User Reviews for Vicodin

Learn more about Vicodin.

Vicodin Rating Summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 358 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Vicodin to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"I have severe arthritis I am now on Vicodin and the pain relief I get is outstanding"

Bobbytino November 26, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have tried different medications (Diladuids, Percocet ) as I have had 2 knee replacements and another because 1 became infected. Vicodin has been better because of fewer side effects."

Jasper V (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 19, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"No stomach upset or drowsiness...FINALLY"

Anonymous August 8, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It works great for my arthritis. I can be mobile enough to even go to work."

Nancycatxx November 9, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I used to play golf three days a week but with much pain afterwards. I've been put on Vicodin on a regular basis. I take as needed not more than prescribed and it has worked wonders."

bubbajon June 28, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I am 28 and have severe RA and fibromyalgia. I was on Darvocet which worked good. But then that was taken off the market. I've been on Vicodin for a little while now and it works wonders for me. Which is great since I'm up chasing my 5 yr old all day. It's the only other medicine I've tried that actually works."

Anonymous February 17, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"As a change I was given Vicodin for rheumatoid arthritis, as other medicines weren't controlling pain that much. So far it has helped a lot."

Anonymous February 5, 2011