User Reviews for Vicodin to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Vicodin has an average rating of 9.6 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Vicodin Rating Summary

9.6/10 average rating

Compare all 304 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Vicodin

Dee · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 15, 2018

“I was born with a gene called hlab27+ . I have arthritis and consecutive tissue disorder. As a child I tried to play but got tired and too painful to stay up for long periods of time. I stayed in bed a lot. I tried to ride bikes with my friends as a teen but struggled. Until a Dr put me on pain meds in my 40s that I felt relief for the first time. Now the medical field is trying to reverse back. They need to hear the other side of the people that have been helped. It is not our fault if people are misusing their medication. I really do not believe this is the cause of the epidemic. Drunk drivers are caused by drinking too much and driving. If you don't over drink and you don't drive while drinking then there's no issue. Same thing here. I truly had no life before this pain medicine”

Anonymous February 17, 2011

“I am 28 and have severe RA and fibromyalgia. I was on Darvocet which worked good. But then that was taken off the market. I've been on Vicodin for a little while now and it works wonders for me. Which is great since I'm up chasing my 5 yr old all day. It's the only other medicine I've tried that actually works.”

Mini · Taken for 10 years or more August 6, 2021

“I have been taking vicodin over 10 years and most of it for back pain. Now have osteoporosis, scolosis, arthritis and more. I have always cut the pills in half and never over used them. My dr gives me 2 prescriptions a year and I make them last. I have not had any side effects from this med and take a half most of the time. A whole one only if in severe pain. Sometimes do not take them for months depending on my pain level”

Nancycatxx November 9, 2011

“It works great for my arthritis. I can be mobile enough to even go to work.”

Anonymous August 8, 2012

“No stomach upset or drowsiness...FINALLY”

bubbajon June 28, 2011

“I used to play golf three days a week but with much pain afterwards. I've been put on Vicodin on a regular basis. I take as needed not more than prescribed and it has worked wonders.”

Anonymous February 5, 2011

“As a change I was given Vicodin for rheumatoid arthritis, as other medicines weren't controlling pain that much. So far it has helped a lot.”

Jasper V · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 19, 2014

“I have tried different medications (Diladuids, Percocet ) as I have had 2 knee replacements and another because 1 became infected. Vicodin has been better because of fewer side effects.”

Bobbytino November 26, 2016

“I have severe arthritis I am now on Vicodin and the pain relief I get is outstanding”

Whitte · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 10, 2020

“I have been prescribed vicodin for RA and fibromyalgia it helps so much. I can get up and almost live a normal life without drowsiness as get with Gapapentin”

Learn more about Rheumatoid Arthritis