User Reviews for Vicodin to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Vicodin Rating Summary

9.3/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 321 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Vicodin

"I was born with a gene called hlab27+ . I have arthritis and consecutive tissue disorder. As a child I tried to play but got tired and too painful to stay up for long periods of time. I stayed in bed a lot. I tried to ride bikes with my friends as a teen but struggled. Until a Dr put me on pain meds in my 40s that I felt relief for the first time. Now the medical field is trying to reverse back. They need to hear the other side of the people that have been helped. It is not our fault if people are misusing their medication. I really do not believe this is the cause of the epidemic. Drunk drivers are caused by drinking too much and driving. If you don't over drink and you don't drive while drinking then there's no issue. Same thing here. I truly had no life before this pain medicine"

Dee (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 15, 2018

"I have severe arthritis I am now on Vicodin and the pain relief I get is outstanding"

Bobbytino November 26, 2016

"I have tried different medications (Diladuids, Percocet ) as I have had 2 knee replacements and another because 1 became infected. Vicodin has been better because of fewer side effects."

Jasper V (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 19, 2014

"No stomach upset or drowsiness...FINALLY"

Anonymous August 8, 2012

"It works great for my arthritis. I can be mobile enough to even go to work."

Nancycatxx November 9, 2011

"I used to play golf three days a week but with much pain afterwards. I've been put on Vicodin on a regular basis. I take as needed not more than prescribed and it has worked wonders."

bubbajon June 28, 2011

"I am 28 and have severe RA and fibromyalgia. I was on Darvocet which worked good. But then that was taken off the market. I've been on Vicodin for a little while now and it works wonders for me. Which is great since I'm up chasing my 5 yr old all day. It's the only other medicine I've tried that actually works."

Anonymous February 17, 2011

"As a change I was given Vicodin for rheumatoid arthritis, as other medicines weren't controlling pain that much. So far it has helped a lot."

Anonymous February 5, 2011