User Reviews for Lorcet 10 / 650

Lorcet 10 / 650 has an average rating of 8.3 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings on Drugs.com. 75% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 8% reported a negative effect.

Back Pain
8.6
Pain
Rheumatoid Arthritis  Off-label
Summary of Lorcet 10 / 650 reviews 8.3 13 reviews

Reviews for Lorcet 10 / 650

DevilD · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 31, 2013

For Back Pain: “I have a back injury of my L1 through to L5 vertebrate. Compressed and causing my discs to protrude and press on my spinal cord also have degenerating discs and spinal stenosis. I'm only 38 but had injury when I was 4, car accident at 25. These made a World of difference. I'm prescribed to take 6 a day but only take 3-4. I can take one and in 45min to 1hour I can bend over to stretch and feel my spine which would feel stiff and locked up separate. It doesn't take the pain away completely due to the extent of my injury but definitely kills that UNGODLY and nagging pain and gives me mobility.”

Cryptical Envelopement · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 13, 2013

For Back Pain: “Very effective, helps daily motivation in terms of getting going without that shocking, nagging pain. Its depressing but helps the body function where without the medication its demotivating and furthers the negative aspect of ones well-being and self worth toward a productive life and social feeling of being needed. The medication simply assists me to function where without I am no longer an asset to anything up to this point in my life, including my own self esteem.”

Yandy · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 15, 2013

For Back Pain: “I have been taking lorcet for about eight yrs now and although the pain goes away this medicine is highly addictive because if you are depressed or feeling down this medicine will make you feel great but after long term use after it starts to wear off. I get very agitated and my attitude changes but I still take it along with depression meds. Best advice I can give is take it in moderation.”

sopranofan · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 22, 2014

For Back Pain: “This medication gave me COMPLETE AND TOTAL relief for the herniated discs in my lower back before the pain turned from Acute to Chronic. I was on Vicodin ES before that and when I was having pain at night my orthopedist put me on this and it worked great!”

Anonymous March 18, 2011

For Pain: “I have pain in back, hands, knees, hip, ankles, etc. do to an arthritic condition. It takes about an hour for it to kick in, and lasts about 2 to 3 hours and the pain starts to come back. I take 2 in the morning and try to last 12 hours to take 2 in the evening, but it is not working so good lately. In about 5 hours after taking the pills, I am back to all the pain. I am going to check with my doctor to see if I can also take 2 in the afternoon.”

red_roses1 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 30, 2012

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I was out of hope for any medicine helping me. Then Lorcet changed my life by taking my pain away. I am so thankful for the pain relief from my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Neuropathy.”

nokie May 31, 2011

For Back Pain: “The best medicine for me. I have tried all of the pain medicines and this one works the best along with Soma.”

PAPPA JACK · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 10, 2013

For Back Pain: “I have arthritis in my back, and without this medication I could not make it.”

papa111 · Taken for 10 years or more October 14, 2012

For Back Pain: “This is the best back pain medication on the market. I have taken it since 1993 with no problems.”

Anonymous December 30, 2010

For Back Pain: “Works Great”

ROCKBUSTER October 18, 2008

For Pain: “This medicine works great for me. Along with 20mg of oxycontin every 12 hours. After 25 years in severe back pain thank god for the inventer of oxycontin.”

Anonymous September 11, 2011

For Back Pain: “It helps moderate back pain. It's not good for severe or chronic back pain.”

Anonymous June 15, 2011

For Back Pain: “Long-term use resulted in severe itching, had to take diphenhydramine concurrently to counteract.”

More about Lorcet 10 / 650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)

Other brands