User Reviews for Lorcet 10 / 650 to treat Back Pain

Lorcet 10 / 650 has an average rating of 8.6 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Back Pain. 80% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 10% reported a negative effect.

Lorcet 10/650 Rating Summary

8.6/10 average rating

Compare all 165 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Lorcet 10 / 650

DevilD · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 31, 2013

“I have a back injury of my L1 through to L5 vertebrate. Compressed and causing my discs to protrude and press on my spinal cord also have degenerating discs and spinal stenosis. I'm only 38 but had injury when I was 4, car accident at 25. These made a World of difference. I'm prescribed to take 6 a day but only take 3-4. I can take one and in 45min to 1hour I can bend over to stretch and feel my spine which would feel stiff and locked up separate. It doesn't take the pain away completely due to the extent of my injury but definitely kills that UNGODLY and nagging pain and gives me mobility.”

Cryptical Envelopement · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 13, 2013

“Very effective, helps daily motivation in terms of getting going without that shocking, nagging pain. Its depressing but helps the body function where without the medication its demotivating and furthers the negative aspect of ones well-being and self worth toward a productive life and social feeling of being needed. The medication simply assists me to function where without I am no longer an asset to anything up to this point in my life, including my own self esteem.”

Yandy · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 15, 2013

“I have been taking lorcet for about eight yrs now and although the pain goes away this medicine is highly addictive because if you are depressed or feeling down this medicine will make you feel great but after long term use after it starts to wear off. I get very agitated and my attitude changes but I still take it along with depression meds. Best advice I can give is take it in moderation.”

sopranofan · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 22, 2014

“This medication gave me COMPLETE AND TOTAL relief for the herniated discs in my lower back before the pain turned from Acute to Chronic. I was on Vicodin ES before that and when I was having pain at night my orthopedist put me on this and it worked great!”

nokie May 31, 2011

“The best medicine for me. I have tried all of the pain medicines and this one works the best along with Soma.”

PAPPA JACK · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 10, 2013

“I have arthritis in my back, and without this medication I could not make it.”

papa111 · Taken for 10 years or more October 14, 2012

“This is the best back pain medication on the market. I have taken it since 1993 with no problems.”

Anonymous December 30, 2010

“Works Great”

Anonymous September 11, 2011

“It helps moderate back pain. It's not good for severe or chronic back pain.”

Anonymous June 15, 2011

“Long-term use resulted in severe itching, had to take diphenhydramine concurrently to counteract.”

Learn more about Back Pain

More about Lorcet 10 / 650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)

Other brands