User Reviews for Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine to treat Influenza

Also known as: Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu, Congestant, 999 Cold Remedy Granular

Reviews for Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine

Surjie December 28, 2016

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine): “It did stop the cough but the after effects are horrible, such as taste and odor, it stays in there for a long time when it doesn't need to. It is very unpleasant. My throat is very uncomfortable.”

Pedantic March 19, 2008

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine): “As a substitute for Nyquil, this worked surprisingly well. I got a full night of comfortable sleep and woke the next morning marginally refreshed (I was, after all, fighting the flu). The only negative side effect of this drug is that it subtly puts you off your game. I took some and then drove to the store to get more medicine on the advice of a health nurse. Because I was slightly buzzed (but did not realize it) I almost ran a red light. Don't drive if you take this medicine.”