User Reviews for Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine

Cold Symptoms 6.3
Summary of Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine reviews 6.5 10 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine

Dlf · Taken for less than 1 month January 23, 2019

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: “Took Coricidin for a cold and cough. It took my fever away, but now I have diarrhea and vomiting.”

Sisie January 13, 2018

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: “I tried 3 different times all times made so nauseous I had to lay down even to move made me more nauseous lasted for hours”

Anonymous May 17, 2017

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: “My son died from abusing this !!”

Surjie December 28, 2016

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Influenza: “It did stop the cough but the after effects are horrible, such as taste and odor, it stays in there for a long time when it doesn't need to. It is very unpleasant. My throat is very uncomfortable.”

Richyrich1666 December 4, 2016

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: “My first time trying. I have high blood pressure and afib so I'm careful about which cold/flu meds to take. My pharmacist recommended coricidin. It was an unbelievable good choice. Took two pills and an hour later my cold symptoms cleared up magically and I had such a good sleep.”

jajat October 25, 2015

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: “My son is addicted to coricidan and it has ruined his life and our families lives”

Nanny Jean March 25, 2015

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: “Have COPD have had cold for over a week. MISERABLE. Thank goodness mostly in my head but have to be careful because of my breathing difficulties. Usually get Dr to send prescription for antibiotics,prednisone and Mucinex, but this was just cold with no yellow mucous. My daughter swears on CORICIDIN and got it for me. Started taking 2 days ago. Felt better after first 2 doses. Much improved feeling human and thanks CORICIDIN for no hospital stay.”

doxie08 · Taken for less than 1 month November 19, 2014

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: “I recently had a bad cold. I was not aware that some over the counter cold medications can make my HIgh Blood Pressure worse. This medicine worked great and I did not have to worry about my High Blood Pressure.”

DFM March 26, 2008

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: “Love that fact that this is heart healthy, didn't get the nervous feeling from other medications that boasted that same thing, took at 7:00 pm and had good night sleep. Would recommend this to everyone”

Pedantic March 19, 2008

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Influenza: “As a substitute for Nyquil, this worked surprisingly well. I got a full night of comfortable sleep and woke the next morning marginally refreshed (I was, after all, fighting the flu). The only negative side effect of this drug is that it subtly puts you off your game. I took some and then drove to the store to get more medicine on the advice of a health nurse. Because I was slightly buzzed (but did not realize it) I almost ran a red light. Don't drive if you take this medicine.”