Unisom SleepTabs Side Effects
Generic Name: doxylamine
Note: This document contains side effect information about doxylamine. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Unisom SleepTabs.
For the Consumer
Applies to doxylamine: oral tablets
Side effects include:
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to doxylamine: compounding powder, oral tablet, oral tablet chewable
Most side effects are mild and short-lived; serious side effects are rare.[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Muscle weakness[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Thicker nasal discharge[Ref]
1. Cerner Multum, Inc. "Australian Product Information." O 0
2. "Product Information. Unisom (doxylamine)." Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group, New York, NY.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Unisom SleepTabs (doxylamine)
- Unisom SleepTabs Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 40 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics