Ubrelvy Side Effects
Generic name: ubrogepant
Note: This document contains side effect information about ubrogepant. Some dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Ubrelvy.
Applies to ubrogepant: oral tablets.
Side effects include:
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to ubrogepant: oral tablet.
The most commonly reported adverse reactions have included nausea and somnolence.[Ref]
Common (1% to 10%): Somnolence (includes sedation and fatigue)[Ref]
Common (1% to 10%): Nausea, dry mouth[Ref]
Frequently asked questions
- Is Ubrelvy better than triptans?
- Does Ubrelvy cause rebound headaches?
- Does Ubrelvy affect the liver?
- Is Ubrelvy a triptan?
- What are the new drugs for the treatment of migraines?
- Ubrelvy vs Imitrex (sumatriptan): How do they compare?
- Is Ubrelvy a narcotic used for migraine?
- How do Ubrelvy, Qulipta and Nurtec compare for migraines?
- What is Ubrelvy used for and how fast does Ubrelvy work?
More about Ubrelvy (ubrogepant)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (219)
- Drug images
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Support group
- FDA approval history
- Drug class: CGRP inhibitors
- En español
Related treatment guides
1. Product Information. Ubrelvy (ubrogepant). Allergan Inc. 2019.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.