Propantheline Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to propantheline: oral tablets
Side effects include:
Xerostomia, decreased sweating, adverse ophthalmic effects (e.g., blurred vision, mydriasis, cycloplegia, increased ocular tension).
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to propantheline: compounding powder, oral tablet
Ocular side effects have included blurred vision, mydriasis, cycloplegia, and increased ocular tension.[Ref]
Endocrine side effects have included suppression of lactation.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Propantheline Bromide (propantheline)." Roxane Laboratories Inc, Columbus, OH.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about propantheline
- Propantheline Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
Other brands: Pro-Banthine