User Reviews for Glycopyrrolate systemic

1 review 35 medications
Excessive SalivationNot rated - Be the first1 review 2 medications
Summary of Glycopyrrolate reviews 8.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Glycopyrrolate

For Not Listed / Other: "Excessive sweating; head, underarms, face. I was amazed at how well and how quickly it started reducing my excessive sweating. I would be dripping sweat in front of clients and while working with patients. My coworkers were very supportive but when I had a client ask me if I was okay, that was it. I went to my dermatologist. You need to start with slowly going from 1 to 2 then to 3 times a day. I will tell you, It Has Changed My Life! It has been difficult to take 3x daily due to work hours but absolutely worth the push to do so."

Jeltyson (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 14, 2018

For Peptic Ulcer: "Used glycopyrrolate for diarrhea (probably IBS) last year. Was delighted to find something that settled down my bowels. Within six weeks I was weaning off it and problem has not returned."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 12, 2018

For Excessive Salivation: "Works well for excessive sweating !take 2 mg daily one in the morning and one at night. Once in a while experience dry mouth, but other then no other side effects"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 5, 2017