User Reviews for Glycopyrrolate to treat Excessive Salivation

Also known as: Lonhala Magnair, Cuvposa, Glycate Glyrx-PF

Reviews for Glycopyrrolate

Shaye · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 14, 2020

“It helped immediately with the excessive sweating! Down side was the rapid weight gain side effect that I experienced.”

jonie · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 20, 2019

“I take this drug glycopyrrolate for excessive sweating and it has worked wonders!! I am a nurse, but I work in a lab drawing blood and I would have sweat just running off of me and one day a drop of sweat fell off of nose and onto the patient's arm and I said this is it!! No more!! Like I said, it's wonderful! Little dry mouth at times but it's better than a wet head and face!!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month April 1, 2019

Cuvposa (glycopyrrolate): “My daughter took Cuvposa and she had vomiting, very runny nose, cough, congestion the same day she took it so I stopped it after 2 days. I waited 2-3 weeks and tried to start it again and the same thing happened, very runny nose and she cannot clean or wipe her own nose so it very easily can go into her mouth. I stopped giving it to her a 2nd time, don't think I'll give it to her anymore”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 5, 2017

“Works well for excessive sweating !take 2 mg daily one in the morning and one at night. Once in a while experience dry mouth, but other then no other side effects”