User Reviews for Cuvposa

Excessive Salivation 1 reviews 2 medications

Reviews for Cuvposa

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month April 1, 2019

For Excessive Salivation: “My daughter took Cuvposa and she had vomiting, very runny nose, cough, congestion the same day she took it so I stopped it after 2 days. I waited 2-3 weeks and tried to start it again and the same thing happened, very runny nose and she cannot clean or wipe her own nose so it very easily can go into her mouth. I stopped giving it to her a 2nd time, don't think I'll give it to her anymore”