Cuvposa Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Cuvposa (glycopyrrolate) is a member of the anticholinergics/antispasmodics drug class and is commonly used for Excessive Salivation.
This Cuvposa price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Cuvposa oral solution (1 mg/5 mL) is around $531 for a supply of 473 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Cuvposa is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Cuvposa availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Cuvposa Coupons and Rebates
Cuvposa offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Cuvposa Patient Co-Pay Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay $0 on out-of-pockets costs with savings of up to $100 per prescription; for additional information contact the program at 855-740-3040.
|Number of uses:||12 times within calendar year|
Patient Assistance Programs for Cuvposa
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Cuvposa (glycopyrrolate) Oral Solution
More about Cuvposa (glycopyrrolate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- FDA Approval History