Methscopolamine Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to methscopolamine: oral tablets
Side effects include:
Xerostomia, decreased sweating, adverse ocular effects (e.g., blurred vision, mydriasis, cycloplegia, increased ocular tension).
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to methscopolamine: oral tablet
Frequency not reported: Blurred vision, dilatation of the pupil, cycloplegia, increased ocular tension[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Weakness[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Methscopolamine Bromide (methscopolamine)." Boca Pharmacal Inc, Coral Springs, FL.
2. "Product Information. Pamine Forte (methscopolamine)." PharmaDerm, Norcross, GA.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about methscopolamine
- Methscopolamine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics