Zyprexa Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Zyprexa (olanzapine) is a member of the atypical antipsychotics drug class and is commonly used for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Major Depressive Disorder and others.
This Zyprexa price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Zyprexa intramuscular powder for injection 10 mg is around $53 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Zyprexa is available, see olanzapine prices.
Intramuscular Powder For Injection
|30||$12.18 – $17.52||$365.45 – $525.64|
|30||$14.33 – $25.84||$429.81 – $775.08|
|30||$21.45 – $31.63||$643.42 – $948.80|
|30||$32.03 – $36.82||$960.84 – $1,104.60|
|30||$42.61 – $77.29||$1,278.27 – $2,318.72|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Zyprexa Coupons and Rebates
Zyprexa offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Zyprexa
Provider: Lilly Cares Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Must be under 65 years of age
- Puerto Rico & US Virgin Island residents are not eligible
- Zyprexa (olanzapine) Tablet
- Zyprexa Relprevv (olanzapine) Suspension; Extended Release
- Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine) Tablet; Orally Disintegrating
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Zyprexa (olanzapine)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Zyprexa (olanzapine)
- Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine)
More about Zyprexa (olanzapine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 234 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics