Xalatan Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Xalatan (latanoprost ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic glaucoma agents drug class and is commonly used for Glaucoma - Open Angle and Intraocular Hypertension.
This Xalatan price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Xalatan ophthalmic solution 0.005% is around $241 for a supply of 2.5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Xalatan is available, see latanoprost ophthalmic prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Xalatan Coupons and Rebates
Xalatan offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Xalatan Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay as little as $0 per month with savings of up to $1500 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 866-562-6147.
|Number of uses:||Once per month until program expires|
|Expires||December 31, 2019|
Patient Assistance Programs for Xalatan
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Xalatan (latanoprost)
Provider: Pfizer Savings Program
- Must be uninsured
- Not specified
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- This program provides uninsured patients with savings on their prescriptions at the pharmacy. Pfizer also has programs that provide eligible patients with insurance support, copay assistance, and medicines for free. Contact Pfizer RxPathways for details (844-989-7284)
- Xalatan (latanoprost)
More about Xalatan (latanoprost ophthalmic)
- Xalatan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: ophthalmic glaucoma agents