User Reviews for Vyzulta

9.3
Glaucoma, Open Angle
6.7

Anonymous January 23, 2021

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension: “I was having migraine headaches and vision problems. My doctor sent me to an ophthalmologist who ran tests and discovered my eye pressure to be high 23 & 26. Because glaucoma runs in my family and seems to be hereditary, (and to prevent damage to the ocular nerve and blindness), the doctor prescribed Vyzulta. After one week, the eye pressure decreased to 13 & 15. So now I take one dose (one drop), in each eye every night. After 1/2 hour of the dose, I take Systane for dry eyes. Now my vision is also better! (Side effects: redness, sore, itchy, burning sensation of eyes.)”

Hami · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 25, 2020

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I am using Vyzulta in combination with Cosopt PF. I have been on Cosopt PF 2/day for over a year but needed a second medication. I have tried several. So far with Vyzulta at night my eye pressures have been 11/12 and my eyes feel calmer and look better. I hope this combination will be effective for long term.”

Pi-guy314159 · Taken for less than 1 month April 13, 2020

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension: “VYZULTA is my 6th drop. Pressure was in low 30’s. Haven’t gotten it checked yet. In my 2nd week with zero side effects. All other drops wreaked havoc on my eyes and on one I nearly passed out from.”

Catlady6000 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 24, 2019

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension: “Used Vyzulta for about a month and a half. Pressure went from L25 R22 down to L19 and R18. Only issue I had was a slight stinging when I put the drops in but that disappears after about 5-10 seconds. No eyelash extra growth or dark circles at this time. This didn't dry my eyes like Lumigan. If it didn't sting I would have given a 10.”

Anonymous February 8, 2020

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “Used Vyzulta for 14 months and suddenly became allergic to it hypersensitive, chills, rash. It worked very well for my eye pressure which went from 18 and 19 down to 9 and 10 . I wish I wasn’t allergic. Using Dorzolamide now with some sticky eyes, headaches and mild hypersensitivity. Dorzolamide is not as effective.”

jwillin · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 25, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I've used Vyzulta for about 6 months. It was prescribed to lower my IOP from 18/16 to the lower teens. It has not been effective for me. The lowest I've gone is 16/14, but due to OCT scan showing changes doc wants it down to lower teens 12/13, etc). I am also taking Timolol in the daytime with it.”

Babo · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 28, 2019

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension: “I tried every eyedrop on the market. 1st-month on Vyzylta and my pressure dropped to a doable pressure”