User Reviews for Cosopt

Glaucoma, Open Angle
4.3

Heddy April 29, 2020

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I Started using Cosopt 2x daily and after a few days I experienced really bad chest pain/ spasms, digestive pains/discomfort and itchy eyes but I continued use and after a few more days the discomfort seemed to improve and I felt like my normal self. 1 month later when I opened a NEW package, on the 3rd or 4th I started having chest pain/spasms, upper and lower back discomfort, anxiety, depression and I was extremely emotional to the point of tears. I stopped the drops for a few days and the symptoms improved.! I’ll restart the drops and see what happens and I will definitely inform my doctor. Not sure if it’s effective I’ll see the doctor in a few weeks for pressure check. ”

Chest Pain · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 20, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I had side effects of coughing, drainage, trouble breathing and chest pains after using Cosopt for several months. Became progressively worse side effects but eye pressure was good.”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 26, 2017

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I have been suffering from bouts of larangytis had bouts this year, had many tests done nothing comes back when I see dr next will mention eye drops as I feel this may b whats causing whatever is wrong worth asking as all tests done show nothing.”

JeannieE July 22, 2017

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I was allergic to Dorzolamide which made my eye's itch and redden all around the eyelids, Dr. changed me to Cosopt that has no additives and the itching and redness left! I use them daily with no problem for Glaucoma :-)”

bea000 · Taken for less than 1 month August 21, 2015

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “I experienced an allergic reaction to Cosopt with a fever and a rash. I have had glaucoma for 15 years.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 11, 2017

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: “This was the worst drop I tried and I've tried a lot. My doctor didn't ask me if I had any heart problems and I do. it was just a bad situation all around.”