User Reviews for Cosopt

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Cosopt.

Glaucoma, Open Angle

Summary of Cosopt reviews 6.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Cosopt

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have been suffering from bouts of larangytis had bouts this year, had many tests done nothing comes back when I see dr next will mention eye drops as I feel this may b whats causing whatever is wrong worth asking as all tests done show nothing."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 26, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "This was the worst drop I tried and I've tried a lot. My doctor didn't ask me if I had any heart problems and I do. it was just a bad situation all around."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I was allergic to Dorzolamide which made my eye's itch and redden all around the eyelids, Dr. changed me to Cosopt that has no additives and the itching and redness left! I use them daily with no problem for Glaucoma :-)"

JeannieE July 22, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I experienced an allergic reaction to Cosopt with a fever and a rash. I have had glaucoma for 15 years."

bea000 (taken for less than 1 month) August 21, 2015