User Reviews for Xalatan

Learn more about Xalatan.

Intraocular Hypertension 2 reviews 49 medications

9.5
Glaucoma, Open Angle 5 reviews 49 medications

Summary of Xalatan reviews 7 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Xalatan

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "Very quick response to lowering eye pressure from 30 to 21 in 3 weeks. No side effects at all."

Tiggi (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 24, 2016

For Intraocular Hypertension "I'm absolutely content with this drug. Originally my doctor prescribed me latanoprost and i've been sick quickly. I had a severe sore throat and my eyes were strongly red all the time after just 10-12 days of using it. Than I came back and I told about all side effects. After that conversation my doctor prescribed me Xalatan and I am really content now! It's my third week of using it and i don't have any side effects. No sore throat, no headache, no weakness, no muscle pain, no redness. My eyes were just a little bit red at the beggining but now they are all ok."

patrico123 September 16, 2016

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "After 4-5 months on the med, I am having problem of discomfort in one eye. Feels like foreign body. Cannot use latanoprost two days straight as left eye feels like I have something in it. I am seeing doctor tomorrow. Hope he can fix the problem."

shiney bill June 19, 2013

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have been on this medication for over 5 years with no side effects and it has lowered my eye pressure. I rate this medication more favorably than Betoptic which I was previously on which was less effective and always left a stain on my face/eye area after it dried."

Anonymous June 1, 2011

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "So far, so good. It has decreased the pressure. No negative issues, I actually like the way it feels on the eyes."

Anonymous January 31, 2011

For Intraocular Hypertension "I'm doing just fine, but then again I have a high tolerance for most things. Also, would much rather have a little burning than blindness."

Anonymous September 9, 2009

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I seem to be having a lot of irritation and eyes are watering constantly, also very blood shot. Hope this all passes."

Anonymous July 24, 2009

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate