User Reviews for Travoprost

Also known as: Izba, Travatan, Travatan Z

Learn more about Travoprost.

Intraocular Hypertension 3 reviews 49 medications

Glaucoma, Open Angle 2 reviews 49 medications

9.5
Summary of Travoprost reviews 5 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Travoprost

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I have been using Travatan since 2001, and it has keep my eye pressure within normal range. The only side effect I suffered, and this is a good one, since I am a female, is that my eyelashes are long and full."

Darcetha (taken for 10 years or more) October 17, 2016

Travatan Z (travoprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: "I started Travatan Z two weeks ago after pressure readings of 24 and 40. Now, two weeks, later my pressures were found to be 14 and 18. That's a 42% and 45% decrease! I never thought that such a drop would be possible. Some side effects have been felt, but they are insignificant compared to the high probability of blindness without treatment."

lancia41 June 5, 2014

Travatan (travoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Travatan effective in controlling glaucoma. Travantan no longer available. Travatan-Z's additives were extremely uncomfortable. Used Travatan from 2003 until around 2009-2010. "

Helen Sonnier January 3, 2014

Travatan Z (travoprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: "It's good at dropping pressure and keeps the pain down, but makes me light headed and off balance to the point that I can't walk a straight line."

Mike Farnam October 7, 2011

Travatan (travoprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: "No problems with this medicine. No side effects - reduced pressure to low normal level."

Anonymous November 6, 2009