User Reviews for Travoprost ophthalmic

7.8

Summary of Travoprost reviews 8.2 8 reviews

Reviews for Travoprost

Jean · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 9, 2019

Travatan (travoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I have been using Travatan for two months now for my glaucoma and my eyes are extremely red and dry. My opthalmogist days that is because of the preservatives in it, but I cannot find, nor am sure if I can afford the preservative free version."

Ryandan · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 12, 2018

Travatan Z (travoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Lasted two weeks and the side effects were beyond my limits. Blurred vision, redness, sensitivity to sunlight almost blinded me. Set off problems with my BP medications with muscle aches, balance problems. Moved over to Zioptan and after three weeks ended up a 911 call. Was taking Triamterene/Hctz, Pravastatin, Lisinopril, and Asprin at the time. Six weeks after stopping eye drops - back to normal and consistent BP of 128/75 at age 72."

Ruldoph · Taken for less than 1 month July 23, 2018

Travatan Z (travoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Somewhat effective in reducing ocular pressure but at a cost of many side effects including reduced acuity, eye pain and blurred vision."

Darcetha · Taken for 10 years or more October 17, 2016

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I have been using Travatan since 2001, and it has keep my eye pressure within normal range. The only side effect I suffered, and this is a good one, since I am a female, is that my eyelashes are long and full."

lancia41 June 5, 2014

Travatan Z (travoprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: "I started Travatan Z two weeks ago after pressure readings of 24 and 40. Now, two weeks, later my pressures were found to be 14 and 18. That's a 42% and 45% decrease! I never thought that such a drop would be possible. Some side effects have been felt, but they are insignificant compared to the high probability of blindness without treatment."

Helen Sonnier January 3, 2014

Travatan (travoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Travatan effective in controlling glaucoma. Travantan no longer available. Travatan-Z's additives were extremely uncomfortable. Used Travatan from 2003 until around 2009-2010. "

Mike Farnam October 7, 2011

Travatan Z (travoprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: "It's good at dropping pressure and keeps the pain down, but makes me light headed and off balance to the point that I can't walk a straight line."

Anonymous November 6, 2009

Travatan (travoprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: "No problems with this medicine. No side effects - reduced pressure to low normal level."