User Reviews for Alphagan P

Learn more about Alphagan P.

Glaucoma, Open Angle 4 reviews 49 medications

4.3
Summary of Alphagan P reviews 4 reviews 4.3

Reviews for Alphagan P

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have Open Angle Glaucoma in both eyes. Alphagan P brought my pressure down in a short length of time. The pressure has stayed at accceptable levels for the past twelve years. I have not had any side affects."

County Girl (taken for 10 years or more) March 31, 2016

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "Became ineffective within six months and developed an allergic irritance with it."

fjwheel (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 21, 2014

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "Very strong side effects to me. I got blurred vision, dizziness and fatigue to the extent that I cannot maintain my normal daily activities."

Anonymous August 3, 2010

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "Unfortunatily, the drug was not very effective for me. I experienced side effects, such as eye irritation, itchy eyes, minor swelling, and minor blistering. This medicine did not reduce my eye pressure."

Anonymous November 18, 2009