User Reviews for Combigan

Learn more about Combigan.

Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 49 medications

Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 2 medications

8.5
Glaucoma 8 reviews 29 medications

5.8
Summary of Combigan reviews 10 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Combigan

For Glaucoma "I am not a recently diagnosed glaucoma patient. This medication was introduced when my previous medication was no longer working well. Although this drug lowered my pressure significantly, the side effect produced was extreme lupus-like symptoms which I continue to experience over seven months later. After taking the drug for two weeks my ophthalmologist discontinued its use. I realize there are side effects with all drugs. This is one in which I was not adequately informed of the risk and which I regret having taken.."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 20, 2015

For Glaucoma "so far in 1st 6 weeks has lowered my eye pressure from 23 in both eyes to 14 in both eyes. It is a beta blocker so also can lower your blood pressure. I've reduced that effect by putting pressure at side of nose-corner of eyes with my fingers, where medicine can enter the blood stream. I recommend those that don't do this technique, see how to do it correctly on some instructional you tube videos."

Neil M October 7, 2015

For Glaucoma "I've had glaucoma since I was 9, and I've tried many glaucoma medications. I've also had glaucoma surgeries. Combigan has been the most effective drop for me, with fewer side effects than some other drops I have tried."

bea000 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 21, 2015

For Glaucoma "I was on Betoptic for years and my pressure was still a bit higher than we wanted it to be. After some trial & error, we've discovered that if I put the Combigan in one eye and the Betoptic in the other, my pressure is better than it's ever been. Around 14 which is unheard of me. It's working great and the only side effect I have is a bit of redness at times."

LilPixie (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 19, 2015

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension "good"

c wood (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 11, 2015

For Glaucoma "It helped lower my pressure but made my eyes persistently red."

James Spry (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 28, 2014

For Intraocular Hypertension "My pressure was reduced from 43 to 12. Fantastic and so far after 6 months use no side effects and long may that last!"

Anyakou (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 14, 2013

For Glaucoma "Works good for me."

tm9 February 27, 2013

For Glaucoma "My eye pressure still varies from 14 to 36. Combigan did not work for me."

Anonymous January 26, 2011

For Glaucoma "My left eye pressure was 24 using timolol maleate drops. After 2 weeks my left eye pressure is now 11. The eye doctor told me to keep using my supply of timolol in the right eye as it's working on that eye. This is a great product."

TJ1AW January 28, 2010