User Reviews for Zioptan

1 review 51 medications
Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension

Summary of Zioptan reviews 7.8 7 reviews

Reviews for Zioptan

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension "no reduction in ocular pressure but many side effects."

Rudolph (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 23, 2018

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension "The medication worked as far as bringing the pressure down but not without side effects, those are: blurred vision which clears up about 16 hours after using, swelling, severe light sensitivity, eye(s) that look like a piece of beach glass and unbelievable pain. Worse than any of the multiple eye surgeries I've had."

g2 (taken for less than 1 month) June 23, 2018

For Intraocular Hypertension "After having tried four previous drops, my doctor gave me Zioptan and my pressures came down immediately. My eyes are extremely dry , so I also have to use liquid tears every two hours."

TNtraveler (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2014

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have been using Zioptan for a little over a year. I had developed allergies to the preservatives in my previous drops and Zioptan has been a wonderful change. My pressures are normal and the swelling, itching and peeling of my eyelids and the skin around my eyes has totally cleared up. "

northark January 25, 2014

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "With Zioptan my intra ocular pressure fell, in one month, from R15 L14, to R12, L11. My ophthalmologist is delighted. He says that, if this result holds, I will be his third patient to experience a dramatic drop. He says that some people -- with hopes that I am one -- seem predisposed by heredity to an excellent response to Zioptan. No side effects."

BrianMidwest (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 16, 2013

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I had no side effects, but my pressure actually went up a few points. My eyelashes did not thicken but they grew longer."

campbell girl October 2, 2013

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension "The pressure in my left eye was 28, right eye 24, after 1 month on zioptan L21, R21. I get blurry vision, but it passes. But my insurance does not want to pay for this medicine."

tynisha June 16, 2013