User Reviews for Zioptan

Learn more about Zioptan.

Reviews for Zioptan to treat Glaucoma, Open Angle

"I have been using Zioptan for a little over a year. I had developed allergies to the preservatives in my previous drops and Zioptan has been a wonderful change. My pressures are normal and the swelling, itching and peeling of my eyelids and the skin around my eyes has totally cleared up. "

northark January 25, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"With Zioptan my intra ocular pressure fell, in one month, from R15 L14, to R12, L11. My ophthalmologist is delighted. He says that, if this result holds, I will be his third patient to experience a dramatic drop. He says that some people -- with hopes that I am one -- seem predisposed by heredity to an excellent response to Zioptan. No side effects."

BrianMidwest (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 16, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I had no side effects, but my pressure actually went up a few points. My eyelashes did not thicken but they grew longer."

campbell girl October 2, 2013