User Reviews for Dorzolamide

Also known as: Trusopt

Learn more about Dorzolamide.

Glaucoma, Open Angle 4 reviews 49 medications

8.2
Summary of Dorzolamide reviews 4 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Dorzolamide

Trusopt (dorzolamide) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I noticed my husband coughing more than usual for a while now. Dr. mentioned something today about asthma being affected by one of the two eye drops he uses. Trusopt is one if them. He doesn't have asthma but does have a lung condition for which he has had a slight cough in the past."

Justhim (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 27, 2016

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Have had glaucoma since I was 30. I am now 76 with little optic nerve damage. This is one of two glaucoma drugs I take--latanoprost is the other. Have been on both for over 15 years (including the brand names before those two generics). This drug initially stung but got better as the years passed. I thank them for helping me keep my sight. I am also very lucky and have received excellent medical care as well as an early diagnosis."

famousrabbit (taken for 10 years or more) May 3, 2016

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Just started taking this 2x daily in combination with Lumigan 1x daily. The Dorzolamide burns my eyes and the Lumigan doesn't."

oilburner (taken for less than 1 month) March 9, 2016

Trusopt (dorzolamide) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "No side efects at all"

Anonymous August 2, 2013