User Reviews for Timolol

6.7

1 review 50 medications
Summary of Timolol reviews 6.8 7 reviews

Reviews for Timolol

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "After just 16 days, it wrecked my asthma, made me impotent, cold all the time, blurred my vision, aggravated my retinal hole, gave me anxious dreams, made me want to cry constantly, gave me insomnia, and constant fatigue, but combined with latanoprost, reduced my IOP by 75% (down to single digits). For me, it's not worth going through this to be able to see 10 years from now."

slugrancher March 30, 2018

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I hate this drug and all the side effects and yet I'm told it is the only one I can take. I'm actively searching for someone to help and have learned there is a preservative free Timolol but have been unable to find it. I hope to get help before my heart gives out."

t00tsipie January 22, 2018

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "It has lowered my (Intraocular Pressure) IOP. No side effects so far just been taking it 1 month"

Recycle (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 17, 2017

Timoptic Ocudose (timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I just started using Timoptic Ocudose( manufactured in France) a month ago. I've experienced dry eyes, blurred vision, possible ringing in my ears, prominent red veins in white of eyes, and flashes. Does anyone else use this? If so any side effects? Tell me what your experience has been."

Syanne (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 29, 2016

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Has anyone noticed that Timolol now comes in new packaging and the familiar yellow top that security closed the bottle is missing. I find the the current top cannot be securely closed. To me, this is extremely dangerous and is counter to what the website warns in preventing infection due to insecurely closed vials."

Anonymous March 4, 2016

Istalol (timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "This has been the best medication for my glaucoma. Stings a little, but has controlled my pressures. I have not been able to use any of the drops such a Alphagan, Xalatan, etc. as I have an adverse reaction, i.e. migraine, drying and scratchy eye, very sensitive to light, etc."

Baby Dumpling May 22, 2015

Timoptic (timolol) for Intraocular Hypertension: "Whenever I put Timoptic in my eye, it makes me nervous. It feels like something is in my eye; my vision becomes blurred, I have no energy. It has the same side effects as my blood pressure medication, (Lopressor) because it is in the same class, a BETA BLOCKER."

Anonymous July 16, 2011