User Reviews for Timolol

Also known as: Betimol, Istalol, Timoptic, Timoptic Ocudose, Timoptic-XE

Learn more about Timolol.

Glaucoma, Open Angle 2 reviews 49 medications

8.2
Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 49 medications

6.7
Summary of Timolol reviews 3 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Timolol

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Has anyone noticed that Timolol now comes in new packaging and the familiar yellow top that security closed the bottle is missing. I find the the current top cannot be securely closed. To me, this is extremely dangerous and is counter to what the website warns in preventing infection due to insecurely closed vials."

Anonymous March 4, 2016

Istalol (timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "This has been the best medication for my glaucoma. Stings a little, but has controlled my pressures. I have not been able to use any of the drops such a Alphagan, Xalatan, etc. as I have an adverse reaction, i.e. migraine, drying and scratchy eye, very sensitive to light, etc."

Baby Dumpling May 22, 2015

Timoptic (timolol) for Intraocular Hypertension: "Whenever I put Timoptic in my eye, it makes me nervous. It feels like something is in my eye; my vision becomes blurred, I have no energy. It has the same side effects as my blood pressure medication, (Lopressor) because it is in the same class, a BETA BLOCKER."

Anonymous July 16, 2011