User Reviews for Cosopt to treat Glaucoma, Open Angle

Cosopt has an average rating of 4.3 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Glaucoma, Open Angle. 17% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

Cosopt rating summary

4.3/10 average rating

Compare all 46 medications used in the treatment of Glaucoma, Open Angle.

JeannieE · July 22, 2017

"I was allergic to Dorzolamide which made my eye's itch and redden all around the eyelids, Dr. changed me to Cosopt that has no additives and the itching and redness left! I use them daily with no problem for Glaucoma :-)"

Heddy · April 29, 2020

"I Started using Cosopt 2x daily and after a few days I experienced really bad chest pain/ spasms, digestive pains/discomfort and itchy eyes but I continued use and after a few more days the discomfort seemed to improve and I felt like my normal self. 1 month later when I opened a NEW package, on the 3rd or 4th I started having chest pain/spasms, upper and lower back discomfort, anxiety, depression and I was extremely emotional to the point of tears. I stopped the drops for a few days and the symptoms improved.! I’ll restart the drops and see what happens and I will definitely inform my doctor. Not sure if it’s effective I’ll see the doctor in a few weeks for pressure check. "

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years · November 26, 2017

"I have been suffering from bouts of larangytis had bouts this year, had many tests done nothing comes back when I see dr next will mention eye drops as I feel this may b whats causing whatever is wrong worth asking as all tests done show nothing."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · October 11, 2017

"This was the worst drop I tried and I've tried a lot. My doctor didn't ask me if I had any heart problems and I do. it was just a bad situation all around."

bea000 · Taken for less than 1 month · August 21, 2015

"I experienced an allergic reaction to Cosopt with a fever and a rash. I have had glaucoma for 15 years."

Chest Pain · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · October 20, 2019

"I had side effects of coughing, drainage, trouble breathing and chest pains after using Cosopt for several months. Became progressively worse side effects but eye pressure was good."