Generic name: Dorzolamide Hydrochloride 20mg in 1mL, Timolol Maleate 5mg in 1mL
Dosage form: ophthalmic solution
Medically reviewed on January 31, 2018.
The dose is one drop of COSOPT in the affected eye(s) two times daily. If more than one topical ophthalmic drug is being used, the drugs should be administered at least five minutes apart [see Drug Interactions (7.3)].
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol ophthalmic)
- Cosopt Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: ophthalmic glaucoma agents
- Cosopt (Advanced Reading)
- Cosopt Ocumeter (Advanced Reading)
- Cosopt Ocumeter Plus (Advanced Reading)