Spravato Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Spravato (esketamine) is a member of the miscellaneous antidepressants drug class and is commonly used for Depression.
This Spravato price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Spravato nasal spray 28 mg is around $656 for a supply of 2 spray, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Spravato Coupons and Rebates
Spravato offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Spravato Janssen CarePath Savings Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay $10 per treatment with savings of up to $7150 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 844-777-2828.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Spravato
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Spravato (esketamine) Nasal Spray
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Spravato (esketamine) Nasal Spray
More about Spravato (esketamine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 29 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- FDA Approval History