Rozerem Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Rozerem (ramelteon) is a member of the miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics drug class and is commonly used for Insomnia.
This Rozerem price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Rozerem oral tablet 8 mg is around $403 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Rozerem has been approved by the FDA. However we either do not have pricing information for it, or it is not commercially available. More info: generic Rozerem availability
|30||$13.43 – $13.56||$402.88 – $406.93|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Rozerem Coupons and Rebates
Rozerem offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Rozerem
Provider: Takeda Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no coverage for the requested medication, be ineligible for federal or state programs
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Applicants not approved for enrollment in the program may have the opportunity to seek an exception to the program criteria.
- Rozerem (ramelteon) Tablet
More about Rozerem (ramelteon)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 59 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics