Remeron Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Remeron (mirtazapine) is a member of the tetracyclic antidepressants drug class and is commonly used for Depression and Major Depressive Disorder.
This Remeron price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Remeron oral tablet 15 mg is around $195 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Remeron is available, see mirtazapine prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Remeron Coupons and Rebates
Remeron offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Remeron
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Remeron (mirtazapine)
More about Remeron (mirtazapine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 187 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: tetracyclic antidepressants
Other brands: Remeron SolTab