Otezla Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Otezla (apremilast) is a member of the antirheumatics drug class and is commonly used for Plaque Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
This Otezla price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Otezla oral tablet (10 mg-20 mg-30 mg) is around $889 for a supply of 27 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Otezla is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Otezla availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Otezla Coupons and Rebates
Otezla offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Otezla Savings Program: Eligible patients may pay $0 co-pay each month and receive other special offers; for additional information contact the program at 844-468-3952.
|Number of uses:||One per person until program expires|
Otezla Celgene Co-Pay Program: Eligible Commercially Insured Patients - Co-pay responsibilities may be reduced to $0 or less with savings of up to $10,000 per enrollment period; for additional information contact the program at 844-468-3952.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Otezla
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Otezla (apremilast)
Provider: Otezla SupportPlus Program
- Determined case by case
- At or below 400% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Patients are subject to audit and must provide financial documentation This program also provides co-pay, reimbursement assistance and adherence support.
- Otezla (apremilast) Tablet
More about Otezla (apremilast)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 223 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antirheumatics