Marplan Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
The cost for Marplan oral tablet 10 mg is around $532 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Marplan is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. View generic Marplan availability for more details.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Marplan Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Marplan offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Marplan Co-pay Card
Eligible patients may pay as little as $20 per 30-day prescription with a savings of $100 per fill; for additional information contact the program at 866-297-6945.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription until program expires
Form more information phone: 866-297-6945 or Visit website
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Marplan
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay ProgramEligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Marplan (isocarboxazid) Tablet
More information please phone: 800-675-8416 Visit Website
More about Marplan (isocarboxazid)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (6)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- En español