Lotensin Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lotensin (benazepril) is a member of the Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Diabetic Kidney Disease, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure and others.
This Lotensin price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Lotensin oral tablet 20 mg is around $209 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Lotensin is available, see benazepril prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Lotensin Coupons and Rebates
Lotensin offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Lotensin
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Lotensin (benazepril)
- Lotensin HCT (benazepril-hydrochlorothiazide)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Lotensin (benazepril)
More about Lotensin (benazepril)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors