Childrens MAPAP Acetaminophen by Atlantic Biologicals Corps
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Atlantic Biologicals Corps
NDC Code: 17856-0985
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Fever reducer-Pain reliever
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
liver disease Ask a doctor before use if your child has
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or last for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or last for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use If pregnant or breast-feeding,
Keep out of the reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- find right dose on chart
- if possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not use more than 5 doses in 24 hours
|under 24 lbs||Under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24 to 35 lbs||2 to 3 years||1 TSP (5 mL)|
|36 to 47 lbs||4 to 5 years||1 1/2 TSP (7.5 mL)|
|48 to 59 lbs||6 to 8 years||2 TSP (10 mL)|
|60 to 71 lbs||9 to 10 years||2 1/2 TSP (12.5 mL)|
|72 to 95 lbs||11 years||3 TSP (15 mL)|
- sodium 1mg Each TSP(5 mL) contains:
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over mouth of the bottle is cut, torn, broken, or missing.
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° – 77°F)
- this product is not the same concentration as Infants' Drops. For accurate dosing, follow the dosing instructions on this label.
artificial flavor, citric acid anhydrous, D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 1450, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin,sorbitol
To Report Adverse Drug Event call 1-800-616-2471 Weekdays, 9AM - 5PM Eastern Time
|CHILDRENS MAPAP ACETAMINOPHEN
|Labeler - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707)|
|Registrant - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707)|
|Atlantic Biologicals Corps||047437707||RELABEL(17856-0985), REPACK(17856-0985)|