Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 29, 2019.
Dosage form: liniment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 3.5g in 100mL
Labeler: J.R. Watkins, LLC.
NDC Code: 72342-040
CAMPHOR 3.5 %
for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes, nostrils and mouth
- do not bandage tightly
- do not rub onto skin
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Lift silver tab to open
- Use only as directed
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Pat onto affected area not more than 3–4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat (dry, well-ventilated premises at 59-77°F)
annatto extract, capsicum oleoresin, carmine, glycerin, polysorbate 80, potassium carbonate, potassium cocoate, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40B, spruce oil, water.
REMEDIES FOR BODY™
ARTHRITIS • SPRAINS
SIMPLY RUB ONTO SKIN
FLAMMABLE • KEEP AWAY
FROM FIRE, SPARKS AND
11 FL OZ (325 mL)
camphor (natural) liniment
|Labeler - J.R. Watkins, LLC. (081071049)|
More about camphor topical
Other brands: Vicks VapoSteam