The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-0080
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
- temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||½ tablet (break tablet in half) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 3 whole tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
corn starch, D&C yellow No. 10, FD&C yellow No. 6, gelatin, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate
Distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc.,
PO Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 USA, a subsidiary of
Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ USA.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|