Dramamine Original Formula
Medically reviewed on April 13, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-901
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase dizziness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a doctor before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
years and over
|Children 6 to
under 12 years
|Children 2 to
under 6 years
- store at room temperature 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)
do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or torn
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
|DRAMAMINE ORIGINAL FORMULA
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Dramamine Original Formula (dimenhydrinate)
- Dramamine Original Formula Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions