Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: Chlorcyclizine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-044
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ATTENTION: USE ONLY IF TABLET BLISTER SEALS ARE UNBROKEN.
Questions? Call 1-800-344-7239
Distr. by: INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
*DRAMAMINE is a registered trademark of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Cyclizine HCl 25 mg . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Antiemetic|
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Do not take or give to children if they have a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis or glaucoma without first consulting a doctor
Do not take or give to children if they are taking sedatives or tranquilizers without first consulting a doctor
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- children 6 years of age and older: chew 1 tablet thoroughly every 6 to 8 hours
- do not exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- dosage should be taken up to one hour before travel starts or at onset of symptoms
- store at room temperature 20°–25°C (86°–77°F)
Croscarmellose Sodium, Ethylcellulose, D&C Red #27 Lake, FD&C Blue #2 Lake, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, N&A Flavors, Sorbitol, Sucralose
CHEWABLE TRAVEL TABLET
CYCLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE • ANTIEMETIC
The Product to Use at the Onset of Symptoms
8 Chewable Tablets
chlorcyclizine hydrochloride tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 18, 2018