How much does Nature-Throid cost without insurance?
Nature-Throid's retail price is $29.09, but with a coupon, such as one from SingleCare, the price can drop to $14.65 to $22.61 depending on which pharmacy you purchase Nature Thyroid from.
In general, Medicare prescription drug plans (Part D) do not cover this drug.
Nature-Throid is a natural desiccated thyroid replacement therapy obtained from pig thyroid glands that is a prescription medicine. First released in the 1930s, it was one of the first available medications for hypothyroidism. It contains T4 & T3 replacement hormones and is available in 11 strengths ranging from ¼ grain (16.25 mg) to 3 grain (195 mg). It also contains naturally occurring thyroid cofactors T1, T2, calcitonin, and iodine (in trace amounts). Nature-Throid is not FDA approved.
- Nature-Throid (thyroid desiccated) Updated 05/2021. https://www.drugs.com/mtm/nature-throid.html
- Nature-Throid https://www.naturethroid.com/
- Nature-Throid Coupons & Prices SingleCare. https://www.singlecare.com/prescription/nature-throid
Related medical questions
- Should you take your thyroid medication at night?
- Why is there a shortage of Nature-Throid?
- Can Nature-Throid cause weight gain/loss?
- Who makes Nature-Throid and where is it manufactured?
- Does Nature-Throid require a prescription?
- What is the best way to reduce swelling in your face?
- Does Armour Thyroid cause weight gain or weight loss?
- Can I take Cytomel and Synthroid together?
- Can Euthyrox cause weight loss?
- How long does Cytomel take to start working?
- Does Cytomel help with weight loss?