Is Levoxyl a brand or a generic?
Levoxyl is a brand of levothyroxine, made by Pfizer Laboratories.
Levoxyl is an oral tablet that may be given to treat low thyroid levels (hypothyroidism). It is taken once a day on an empty stomach, usually before breakfast. It may take several weeks for your thyroid levels to return to normal.
Levoxyl (levothyroxine) Updated 12/2020 Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
Related medical questions
- Does levothyroxine cause weight gain or loss?
- Should you take your thyroid medication at night?
- What happens if you stop taking levothyroxine?
- How soon after taking levothyroxine can I take omeprazole?
- What can I eat for breakfast after taking levothyroxine?
- Can I take other medications with levothyroxine?
- Who makes Levoxyl and where is it manufactured?
- Does levothyroxine cause hair loss?
- Can I lay down after I take levothyroxine?
- How long after taking levothyroxine can you drink milk?
- How long does levothyroxine stay in your system?
- Levoxyl Information for Consumers
- Levoxyl Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Levoxyl (detailed)