Are there any drug interactions between prednisone and Viagra?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 7, 2022.
I have taken a 12 day prescription of prednisone for only 5 days but have not taken any Viagra.
There are no known interactions between prednisone and Viagra. However, it does not mean that no interactions exist, so if you experience any odd symptoms please see your doctor.
Related medical questions
- What is considered a high dose of prednisone?
- Can you drink alcohol with prednisone?
- How long can you take prednisone safely?
- How long does it take for prednisone to work?
- Do i take all 6 prednisone pills at once on the first day?
- Methylprednisolone vs Prednisone - What's the difference between them?
- How long does prednisone stay in your system?
- Prednisone vs Prednisolone - What's the difference?
- Does prednisone cause rapid heart rate?
- I just took 800 mg ibuprofen and 30 mg of prednisone. Is that going to be ok?
- Why does prednisone cause weight gain?
- How long does it take prednisone to get out of your system?
- What are the side effects of steroids?
- Does prednisone make you sleepy?
- Can prednisone raise blood pressure?