Are there any drug interactions between prednisone and Viagra?
I have taken a 12 day prescription of prednisone for only 5 days but have not taken any Viagra.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Apr 17, 2019.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
There are no known interactions between prednisone and Viagra. However, it does not mean that no interactions exist, so if you experience any odd symptoms please see your doctor.
Related Medical Questions
- Can you take Xanax if you are on prednisone?
- Is sunburn a side effect of prednisone? Should I avoid being in the sun while taking prednisone?
- How long does it take prednisone to get out of your system?
- Prednisone - if my prescription says take 6 pills on the first day do I take all 6 at once?
- Is prednisone a steroid drug?
- How long does prednisone stay in the body after a course has been completed?
- I just took 800 mg ibuprofen and 30 mg of prednisone. Is that going to be ok?