Are there any drug interactions between prednisone and Viagra?
I have taken a 12 day prescription of prednisone for only 5 days but have not taken any Viagra. ·
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 17, 2019.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
There are no known interactions between prednisone and Viagra. However, it does not mean that no interactions exist, so if you experience any odd symptoms please see your doctor.
Related Drug Information
Other Medical Questions
- Is generic Viagra available in the U.S.?
- Cialis vs Viagra - What's the difference between them?
- Can’t I just buy generic Viagra from an online pharmacy?
- Does generic Viagra work just like regular Viagra?
- Can you take Xanax if you are on prednisone?
- Is sunburn a side effect of prednisone? Should I avoid being in the sun while taking prednisone?
- How long does it take prednisone to get out of your system?
- Is prednisone a steroid drug?
- How long does prednisone stay in the body after a course has been completed?
- I just took 800 mg ibuprofen and 30 mg of prednisone. Is that going to be ok?
- Is it safe to take ibuprofen right after taking prednisone?
- What are the side effects of steroids?