Are there any drug interactions between prednisone and Viagra?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 7, 2021.
I have taken a 12 day prescription of prednisone for only 5 days but have not taken any Viagra.
There are no known interactions between prednisone and Viagra. However, it does not mean that no interactions exist, so if you experience any odd symptoms please see your doctor.
Related Medical Questions
- Prednisone - if my prescription says take 6 pills on the first day do I take all 6 at once?
- How long does prednisone stay in your system?
- Prednisone vs Prednisolone - What's the difference?
- Methylprednisolone vs Prednisone - What's the difference between them?
- How long does it take prednisone to get out of your system?
- I just took 800 mg ibuprofen and 30 mg of prednisone. Is that going to be ok?
- What are the side effects of steroids?
- Is it safe to take ibuprofen right after taking prednisone?
- Why is prednisone prescribed with Zytiga?
- Is sunburn a side effect of prednisone? Should I avoid being in the sun while taking prednisone?
- Can you take Symbicort and prednisone together?
- Can you take Xanax if you are on prednisone?
- Is prednisone a steroid drug?