In the US, Premarin (conjugated estrogens systemic) is a member of the drug class estrogens and is used to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Atrophic Urethritis, Atrophic Vaginitis, Breast Cancer - Palliative, Hypoestrogenism, Oophorectomy, Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal Symptoms, Primary Ovarian Failure and Prostate Cancer.
- Premarin Vaginal
- Premarin (Conjugated Estrogens Injection)
- Premarin (Conjugated Estrogens Tablets)
- Premarin (Estrogens (Conjugated/Equine, Topical))
- Premarin Intravenous
- Premarin Vaginal Vaginal
- Premarin Cream
- Premarin Injection
- PREMARIN 0.3MG COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PREMARIN 0.625MG COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PREMARIN 0.625MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PREMARIN 1.25MG COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PREMARIN VAGINAL CREAM (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Premarin
Estrogens, conjugated is reported as an ingredient of Premarin in the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.